November 29, 2011

Happy Hunting

"Ambient." A lonely word I have loathed in many many email instances. Boring, sweeping tones, that bring your mind into an empty state of hollow listlessness that can only be cured by the screeching sound of nails on a chalk board. Normally I spare myself the pain and just don't go there, but something about Jana's email made me feel safe from this horror. Perhaps it was the use of the words "chilled-out" and "vibes" she cracked the combination to my stupid heart with three overused words and that wonderful voice. The tones aren't boring, the vibes are indeed chill and I'm feeling the Pitchblack EP. Name your price download is active. Free is key but luv is where it's at, share the <3.


bandcamp link
facebook link

My Life Is A Mess


This Love

No comments:

Post a Comment