November 20, 2011

Seth Pettersen

Someday I'll be glued to a pair of dirty cargo shorts and slip-ons all year round. I'll refuse to wear socks and rock a sweaty upper-lip while I drive through the tropical climate with all of my windows down listening to bouncy beach tapes. The pink sunset will be the trigger to all of my best memories, oh, the chill years when all things were chill, endless summers. "Those were the days" I'd say as I watched the waves. That's my future in past-tense and I won't be changing the script. And thanks to Seth Pettersen I'll have plenty of beach classics to play while the I let the humid subtropical breeze wash over me. As usual I included my favorites below but you can check out Skate Away in it's entirety at his soundcloud.


soundcloud link
video link

Mother Is A Moth


Skate Away

No comments:

Post a Comment